Dear Jane,
 I would try and see the United Nations - and a broaadway show

There is a chance I might be going to New York too - Maybe even
something to do with DBS.  I'm not going to say anything else because,
 a   I,m scared and
 b   It may not  happen, so why talk about it till I'm sure.
 I loved the U.N.  but didn't have time to see a show - in fact I got so
faxscinated at the goings on at the U.N. that we didn't have time for
anything else.  Except a snack in th U.N. cafetaria.  So my view of New
York is somewhat onesided. But I definitely recommend the U.N.
Good Luck with the Medtronics stuff - I need it!!!!!!

Hilary Blue(49/16)