Gina, I wrote a whole page in answer to your Chainsaw Art explanation, and
watched the computer dump it in front of my eyes! I wish I could remember it
the way it was!
Anyway I enjoyed your uses of the chainsaw and it gave me an idea: A college
course!  "Chainsaw Usage To Resolve Everyday Problems."  You could start with
the Dean of the College! If  the course is not considered,  OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
HMO not allowing you to see the doctor of your choice? A porthole into his
office would make it possible to see how busy he REALLY is! I guess I should
have kept that little hummer, but who knew? They should package chainsaws with
a little mop and sponge,  to clean up trails of blood, though.... TTYL,
KenB