Hi I think I have the 2 most precious things now. a new pound puppy & a
husband
that will drop everything & work on things for me. We are going to
Louisville, Ky
next week to the State Fair. We have this new puppy Peanut. She will be
9 weeks
old tomorrow. We will be visiting my Aunt who does not care much for
dogs, but
she said we could bring her. So we have been putting her in the bathroom
at night
& putting up a gate to keep her in. Then yesterday we found one of those
old fashioned
play pens, wooden with slats in it. Lady gave it to me. It needed lots
of repair. Jim
was working on the car. Stopped what he was doing & worked on the play
pen for
rest of the day & most ot the morning. Sanded it down, put varnish on
it. Had to fix
the slats. Put mesh all around it so she could not get out. I was so
proud of him doing
it. Put peanut in it & set it in the kitchen to get her used to it,
cause it will be going up
to Louisville with us. She will be in the bathroom & in the play pen.
Take her out to
play & potty. She runs around, then is ready to come back & go to sleep.
Likes her
new play pen pretty good. Just had two real bad barking fits, wanting
out. Took her
out to potty & all was ok. Said she was not going to mess up her new
bed. I put an
old blanket in it too. Well enough about her for this time.also put her
toys in it too.
Betty cg Jim 65/3
.