I do not think you will be able to get insurance. I know that you will not be able
to get Nursing Home insurance for anyone with Parkinson's, Susan. It is a problem
and  insurance companies are not in business to help. Did you mean Nursing home or
medical such as HMO? Since my husband an I both have  medicare and a good
supplement, everything is ok. When we checked into Nursing Home insurance, the
policy came with a notice do not apply if you have Parkinson's. I called one other
group which had been recommended, I was first told yes, then no. Neither my
husband nor I can get any more insurance of any kind. they are wrong about my
condition, but it is like fighting city hall. It does not work  In general generic
drugs of any sort are cheaper. Not cheap enough.

The last few days the traffic on this list has been heavy. It is not always so. If
you hang in a while, there are members who send in good information, some on
research which will come to fruition (I hope) in a few years.

There are many knowledgeable people on this list who can help you, once they read
your note. If you are stay long enough, you learn to scan rapidly and therefore
you spend  time only on those you believe will help you. The delete button is
useful. If  you are still here, I or someone else will tell you how to get the
webb site with the information. In addition instructions are posted on the list.

There are many people telling jokes and cutting up. they need the relief  from
Parkinson's. I used to scan for medications and scientific information, but have
found that I get something out of each post. I rarely post because I am not that
knowledgeable  I hope you get this.

Nita Andres