My husband who is a PWP has a great attitude about everything in regards
to PD. He was recently asked by another PWP "How come he still had a
smile?" His answer was, "Every day I look in the mirror and practice
smiling. The guy in the mirror always smiles back at me." My husband's
philosophy is "Use them or lose them!" (the muscles, that is).

I would also like to thank Jerry Finch for putting one of my husband's
poems on the net. I hope to send more poems in the near future.

My husband and I are actively involved in a GREAT Support Group. I am on
the editorial staff of our local newsletter and would like to know if
anyone is interested in exchanging newsletters.

We would love to hear from anyone regarding any of these subjects!

Regards to all!

        Nancy McCaffrey CG for Edward 69/7+