Dear Jane:

My wife (the PWP) is a Cornell nursing School graduate and she always
swore that the hospital had always been the best.
Of course, the first thing I do upon leaving NYC is to take a shower to
wash off the grime and the filth; needless to admit, I am also a refugee
from NY or more specifically Brooklyn; but then, when the Dodgers left
town for more lucra on the West coast, I decided that fidelity to any
town was only money deep.
I would recommend a boat ride around the city, a ferry ride to Staten
Island (see the Statue of Liberty in the distance), Ellis Island (where
so many immigrants were processed), Radio City Music Hall for a usually
good show, the Metropolitan Opera house or City Center for good music,
the Cloisters in the North of the city (medieval setting also good for a
cheap date), the Bronx zoo (one of the finest in the country), etc.
In other words, follow the advice I keep advertising, "Carpe Diem" or
'seize the day'.
Fill your days with fun, music, peace, love, and contentment.

Michel Margosis