At 06:10 PM 8/18/98 , Krishna Ayala (Alias Ray Kahn) wrote:
>Hello Jane,

-snip-

>Or go visit Ellis Island and see Lady Liberty.

-snip-

These ladies are sure getting around nowadays.  Last I heard of her she was
on Bedloe's Island.  But that was before they renamed Bedloe's Island to
Liberty Island in 1956.

Sorry, "Sarah Kay Nail," I couldn't pass it up.

BTW, if Jane Ross has net access, she can find a wonderful tourist guide
for New York City at http://www.nyctourist.com/homepage.htm

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness