>old comedy records,

Ken -- By some happy coincidence I happened to hear a Spike Jones routine the
other day and found myself roaring with laughter.  I knew I found him
hilarious when I was 8 -- never dreamt I'd still find him hilarious all these
years later.

I, too, find music helpful.  I had a tough time a few days ago and one of the
things that helped was listening to a favorite cut on a CD.

I really appreciate both the PD and CG lists -- they have been wonderful
sources of information, support and joy.

Delda White CG Bob 66/2 ([log in to unmask])