Nita,

It was a pleasure to hear from you and I value any advise that I can get. My
seach is for regular/HMO insurance - not nursing home insurance. My father is
able to collect Medicare - (is that the one that kicks in when you hit
60-62?). The supplemental insurance is incredible if you what your
prescriptions covered at all.

My parents thought ahead years ago and invested, etc. but will that all be
lost due to PD and the cost of meds and medical care - how teribly sad.

I also have to admt that I am a part time reader and rarely post. My knowledge
is minimal and my fear is high. My dad hasn't ever let on much about his
situation (and he has what the call a "minor" case of PD), but I can see
changes already.

My sister-in-law is the real reseach engine. She can find anything and she
keeps telling me that information is power and not to loose sight of that. I
do my best to listen to her and read on.

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate your help.
_Susan