To Jerry Finch

Would you Email me a copy of your essay on Loving and Sexuality?  This is the
first time I have encountered this subject approached in any manner for PWP
and I missed it on the List.  The List responses have encouraged me to contact
you and request a copy.  Thank you very much.

We belong to a marvelous Support Group in Gainesville, Georgia (named The Lake
Country Shakers) which meets weekly, but I enjoy this List also and receive
tremendous benefits from it.

Mary Anna Allison CG (husband called by initials) H. A. 74/15
Cleveland, Georgia (Home of the Cabbage Patch Kids!)