Actually, Will, you might be surprized to learn that
I'm nothing more than a dusty old cowboy with too much
time on my hands, thanks to Mr. Parkie. And I thank you
for the kind words. They are much appreciated.

In being part of this group, the PD list, I've learned
more about life and love, about tenderness, caring and
values, than from any book I've even read. I don't know
if PWP's are unique, but they are rich in their love of
life. While I do not honor PD, it has, and continues to
be, an honor to be a part of this list.