----------
> Fra: J Finch <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Loving and Sexuality
> Dato: 17. august 1998 04:11

Thank you for this posting, I think the expression you just hit the head on
the nail, goes in english as well as in danish.

It's very well written, true and touching, and even though it's difficult
to translate all the fine nuances in the language Bodil too was deeply
touched.

We have here a young neuro, who have helped us a lot, when we started our
part of the Danish Parkinson
Association, she have made a lot of contacts for us, she have helped us
comming and telling a lot about Parkinson for many, many times, and she
have done a great work research in Parkinson, and one of the subjekts was
Parkinson and sex. When Bodil and I were questioned about this I tried to
explain the thoughts you so very well described I don't think I succeded, I
cann't reach your socks, and I hope You will allow me to take a print of
your posting and give to her.

All best to you and yours
Bodil 53/17 and Georg, CG and husband.
Odense Denmark.