One of the strangest things for me when I'm off, is I can't figure out
how to crochet... I just don't know how to hold the crochet hook, which
way to twist the wool.... and I can measure exactly how the medication
is begining to take effect by the increasing ease with which I can
handle the crochet hook untll it becomes absolutely automatic again.
WIerd.
Hilary Blue

Giles wrote:

> Planning For Two
>
> As most of you know, and I am just beginning to realize, one the hardest
> things to learn and accept about PD is learning to plan for the off
> times.
 I find that when