Dear List-family...

Just a quick note to apologize for the screwed-up formatting of some of my
recent posts.

I've been having problems with keyboard/mouse touch sensitivity settings of my
computer.  This in turn, also affects the spell checker, and most other
features that require a fine-tuned typing style.  Since something Parkies
aren't known for is their ability to exercise fine-tuning while typing, I'm in
a real bind till the culprit is located and fixed.

I've gotta feeling the problem with my PD goes beyond the settings for the
typing format and has to do with the Windows 95 Exchange program itself.
Microsoft Techies seem to feel the same, and are working with me on resolving
the problem(s).

Sooooo... please don't think I've gone 'round the bend when ya see the
occasional garbled post from me - it's actually a keyboard/mouse/software
problem (with the occasional bona fide typo or grammar overset on my part)

I WILL go 'round the bend aaaaany day now from the heat we've been having here
in L.A. tho.  THAT is REALLY getting to me lately! <deep sigh>

Barb Mallut