First of all - Thanks to all of you who offered prayers and voiced your
sympathies.
Cecily is progressing very well. Strength and maneuverability has
considerably returned to the right arm and leg. She is walking a little with
a walker and is feeding herself.( I have to cut up the meat and some other
stuff ) . Yesterday she ate as much in one meal as she had been putting away
in 3 - her appetite is back. Today she goes to a sub-acute care center -
gets lots of physical therapy to get her back in real good shape, wears real
clothes, not hospital gowns. CAT scan Mon showed one small spot - the MD
said that if you have a stroke that is the best (?) spot because there is
least permanent damage and very good recovery
By the way this sub-acute care is covered by Soc. Sec for 20 days. MD says
she should be home in a week.
I am really amazed at this gal's courage and strength - 20 years of PD, 2
years ago breast cancer, pneumonia topped off with a stroke -  not to
mention almost 60 years of me. But then again I see a lot of people on this
forum having lots of problems too. I should also tell you that her PD has
been  very slow progressing -  I hope the stroke doesn't aggravate the PD
Regards, Love and Thanks to all
Bob Anibal