<<  has anyone tried using dosages greater than 600 mg per day.   For example:
take four of the 200 mg?  Or a 200 and a 100 three times a day?  >>

I was taking TASMAR 200 mg 4 x daily = 800 (plus Myrapex & Sinamet CR &
Amantadine

Now I take TASMAR  200 3x daily plus the same stuff.
I haven't noticed any differance.

What happened was: I was prescribed the 100 mg 3 x daily thn it was upped to 4
x. But the pharmacist made an error - instead of giving me the 100 mg, he gave
me a 3 month supply of the 200 mg  - but the label was clearly marked 100 mg.
Sheesh!!

I was on the wrong dose over 2 months. Also taking Myrapex 1.5 4xdaily.
During that time I was having violent nonstop and painful dyskenesia & that
also mmakes my eyesight  real blurry so I never was able to make out the tiny
numbers on the pills -- but never had any reason to either.  A friend ran out
of his Tasmr so I told him he could borrow some of miine 'til he got his check
to buy his refill. He's the one who noticed it was the wrong doseage. He
showed me using a magnifying glass.  Oh well.....

maryhelen