Darwin-

It sure strikes a chord.  We did not have a TV in our house in India till
I was in 10th grade (some friends bought a TV before us and I got bitten
by a stray dog while running to watch a QUiz show).  The dog bite prompted
my Mom to get us a B&W TV.

My Pooh education started 3 yrs ago- when my son was gifted a Pooh video.
Since then, I've made great leaps in 'broadening my horizons'- I now know
all of the Sesame Street characters by name, all the Pooh characters of
course- and some of the others too! :-)

I like Pooh- the puns are beyond my son ofcourse, but I find them hilarious!

abi