I just received some information that I thought some one might be interested
in so I'm forwarding it.  I have no interest in this company and all I know
is what I'm forwarding to you.  I think the man said the cost was $69.00,
but I'm not sure for which program.  If anyone is interested you can call
the man that I talked to.  I would like some of you experts thoughts about
this product.  Nancy B cg for Don 64/15

The Voice Pro is the newest software we have that allows you to navigate,
edit, and
create files by voice in any windows 95 or 98 file ( MS Word, Word Perfect,
Lotus, Excel, etc...).  I can be reached at L&H Direct my number is
800-843-1224 at extension 2228.  If you have any questions you can call me
between 9am and 6pm EST.

                Voice Pad
System Requirements:
Pentium or 486 DX 75
Windows 3.1 or Windows 95
16 MB RAM & 20 MB Hard drive space
VGA or higher resolution monitor
16 Bit Sound Card (Windows compatible)
Microphone Included
     Key Features
 -Easy to install, learn and use.
 -Learns and adapts to your speech patterns, with accuracy up to 97% or
higher. -VoicePad also included speech profiles for children and teens!
 -Enter Zip codes, telephone numbers, dollar amounts, social security
numbers using Continuous Digit Recognizer.
 -17,000 word active vocabulary with ability to add 3,000 more words or
commands.
 High-quality microphone included.
 -VoicePad only lets you dictate into Word Pad (Windows 95) and Notepad
(Windows 3.1)ONLY

          Voice Plus
System Requirements:
Pentium or 486 DX 75
Windows 3.1 or Windows 95
16 MB (8 MB dedicated)
35 MB Hard drive space
VGA or higher resolution monitor
16 Bit Sound Card (Windows compatible)
Microphone Included
       More Features
 -Enhanced ability to decide when you have a word that can be spelled more
than one way which fits best in that sentence.
- VoicePlus allows you to start dictating immediately, with 90 % or higher
recognition. Increasing to 97% or higher.
- VoicePlus allows you to create voice macros which combine several tasks
into one process and are initiated by a single voice command that you
specify
- 30,000 active word vocabulary with 10,000 customizable slots
- Cue cards that provide quick reference to VoicePlus commands.
- VoicePlus allows you to dictate into-
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Lotus SmartSuite, Word pro, 1-2-3, Notes and CC Mail , Approach and
Freelance Graphics.
- Corel Office, Word Perfect, Quattro Pro

               Voice Pro
System Requirements:
Pentium or 486 DX 75
Windows 3.1 or Windows 95
24 MB (16 MB dedicated)
35 MB Hard drive space
VGA or higher resolution monitor
16 Bit Sound Card (Windows compatible)
Microphone Included
        Most Features
- Only difference between VoicePlus and VoicePro is that VoicePro has a
60,000 word active vocabulary.
- VoicePro has a 60,000 word total word vocabulary with 20,000 of them
customizable

- And Presentations.
- Intuit Quicken.
- Eudora Pro