hi to gina and ken and all

ken wrote, in part:
>Gina, you should write humor books, really!

i agree!
[except i think they should be humour books]
maybe it's just that gina's sense of humour is like mine!
i regret that i have failed to tell you before this, gina,
but all of your little quips as well as your larger cracks
crack me up!

and then ken said:
>...As we come into our lot in life, we are all in a learning
>mode.  When I became a father for the first time, I learned
>a lot of things I never even thought about until that time.
>I have two kids, and I NEVER stop learning,  even for a minute.
>Did I "screw up"?  Many times!

as far as i know
the only
i said
the only
way that we humans really learn anything
i said
anything
is by making mistakes
aka goofing up
aka screwing up

if we popped into this world knowing everything
what the heck would be the point?

i believe
no
i know
that we are here to learn things for ourselves [i.e. to love myself]
and to help others learn for themselves [i.e. to love others]

imagine a baby learning to walk
what do we tell her when she falls down?
A:     you rotten kid, you're so stupid, i've shown you a dozen times!
or
B:     ooh, did the little girl fall down go boom? try again, you can do it!

sorry gang, i'll get off my soapbox now...

your cyber-sibling in laughing and loving

janet