Susan, Yes I have heard of the drug, but actually don't keep up with any  drug
my husband or I am not taking. There are a lot of people on this list who do,
and they send out information on them. I am willing to bet that someone else
will answer your post. Also your pharmacist can give you information on these
drugs, but not as fully as that posted to the list . Watch for Janets or
Judiths  post in particular. Someone here will have that information stored or
know a web site. You people out there with this information, please help  Susan
find it.

Nita