From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Paul-W. Turloff
Sent:   Wednesday, August 19, 1998 11:04 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Humor

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BDCC50.0EF79B00

Thanks to Leo Fuhr, maybe it is that humour is the best medicine after =
all ? Which makes me think, reading the list it appears to me that you =
folks seem to have a lot of misfortune with chainsaws. Is this dreaded =
PD getting to you really that much or are you a clumsy lot? You must =
appreciate , chainsaws were not designed to cut your fingernails. =
Perhaps I have a solution,  if you must do these things, use a "Whipper =
Snipper", the business end of those gadgets are farther away from where =
you are  and providing you are wearing shoes ( as you Should ) you won't =
even hurt your tootsies? Cheers Paul.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BDCC50.0EF79B00

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks to Leo Fuhr, maybe it is that =
humour is=20
the best medicine after all ? Which makes me think, reading the list it =
appears=20
to me that you folks seem to have a lot of misfortune with chainsaws. Is =
this=20
dreaded PD getting to you really that much or are you a clumsy lot? You =
must=20
appreciate , chainsaws were not designed to cut your fingernails. =
Perhaps I have=20
a solution,&nbsp; if you must do these things, use a &quot;Whipper=20
Snipper&quot;, the business end of those gadgets are farther away from =
where you=20
are&nbsp; and providing you are wearing shoes ( as you Should ) you =
won't even=20
hurt your tootsies? Cheers Paul.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BDCC50.0EF79B00--