hi vestel

[is that correct? that's a new name to me]

you wrote:
>As applied to PWP's?  The implication isobvious. Has
>anyone done testing ion PWP's for high levels of this hormone?

my answers to your questions are:
i don't know
and:
i don't know

i have always been curious aka nosey
but since pd knocked on my door
i have found myself getting curiouser and curiouser
about our brains and how they work
particularly in re bio-chemistry and hormones
so i tend towards any articles involving brain function and chemistry

aside from posting these articles to share with my cyber-family
my second reason for posting them is to get them into the pd list archives
in order that they may contribute to a searcher's 'aha!'
sometime in the future

your cyber-sib

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson