Bruce ... I had back and hip pain caused by my PD posture. I was terrible
and anti-inflamitories would not help. My Dr. sent me to physical thearpy
and believe it or not it helped a lot. It was mainly streching exercises. I
still have a bit of hip pain but it is tolrerable. I have also heard of
people who rave about yogi and I wouldn't be afraid to try a ciropractor.
Good luck Bruce I will keep you in my prayers and please let me know how
you are doing.

Terry

PS: My wife keeps after me to do the streching exercises so a boss helps