Dear All:

I went to see new Doctor today.  She is from Italy and her assistant is from
Spain.  Lanuage was sometimes problematic, but it came out all right.  Now, if
you all remember the Neuro doc local stated that the swollen, discolored,
shiny, hurt, lets and feet had nothing to do with my Parkinson's and low and
behold he's right.  It has to do with an over dose of Permax and maybe the
Sinemet.  So, she has cut the dosage of Permax and shifted times the I take
Sinemet.  So, Thank you God, my legs my get back to normal quickly.  She is
also going to remain my doctor.  I just won't have one locally.

TTFN