>looking for information

Hi, Ervin,

My husband, Bob 66/2, started on Mirapex several weeks ago.  He upped the
dosage very gradually, because he's had some bad reactions to several meds.
As of a few days ago, he's finally up to 2 .5 tabs, 3 times a day, for a total
of 3.0 mg per day.  He told the neuro he doesn't notice any difference from
Mirapex.  I think his tremor may be somewhat lessened, but who can say?

Bob says he notices no difference in energy level, something I asked about
because at least one person reported a great increase in energy after starting
Mirapex.  In fact, Bob dozes off every night after supper, and claims he dozes
some in the afternoon.  But he's very sharp mentally and doing very well
physically.  He also takes Eldepryl and Parlodel.

I guess the kindest thing I can say about Bob's experience with Mirapex is, he
hasn't had a bad reaction to it.  We're grateful for that.  And it may be
helping him in ways he doesn't notice.  Good luck!  Delda White CG Bob