This was probably the second hardest page I've ever
tried to design, not technically, but emotionally.
Death and I are enemies for a lot of reasons, none
which are appropriate here.

I met Alan back in the AOL days, before Prodigy, before
this list. Like so many others, Alan touched me with
his unique magic, his love of life, his fight for
knowledge and for a cure. He made all his goals except
the last.

The reason for this page is twofold - in memory of Alan
and as a way to help all of us focus our struggle. As
Alan fought, so must we. As he gained knowledge of our
enemy, as he drew strength from this list, we must know
that we can, and will, do the same.

And as he inspired researchers, scientists and
politicians to fund a cure, let his memory be the call
for us to stay united, to work together so we may see
an end to Parkinson's.

One note: The only last names used on this page are
those of his family. I did this for two reasons, that I
would not have to seek permission from anyone and that
I would hopefully avoid the "Why is that person's
letter above mine?" complaints. This is Alan's page.
Let's leave it that way.

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/support/bonander.htm

Jerry Finch