Ok Ken!  You took back the Chainsaw?  Well, I still have my little chainsaw,
call him Junior.  A few new things to do with a chainsaw need to put in waste
disposal in your vehicle, cut a hole in your floorboard.  Instant trash can,
at your feet.  Don't set the baby on your lap.  Watch the movie "Army of
Darkness"  the guy makes use of the Chainsaw.  How about dealing with bodily
fluids on clothes? They would be out of sight.  I used to play golf.  But now
I figure I can play Chaingolf, and but that ball out of there.
How about sandels from Wings Tips?  Cut the Hero Sandwich that  is 8' long.
Want to cut those pesky Apron Strings?  Turn your car into a convertible.
Start a alterations shop.  If you are into Art, start with metal and cut an
shape it. Now, Ken do I appear to be upset.  Guess what you are getting for
christmas. I have shipped it and it will be pulling up in front of your house.
It does come with keys.
Love ya Ken
I have a plan my dear.
Gina