Ervin,

Glad to see your request for Mirapex info.  I am due to start taking
Mirapex next Tuesday, Aug. 25th.  Am to start 1st week taking three .125
mg per day, 2nd week three .25 mg/day and 3rd week three .5 mg/day.  I
have a prescription for 1.0 mg pills but am not sure of the daily dose.
Will get more info at next appointment.

I have been taking only Eldepryl (selegiline) for 3 years since dx.
Have tremor in one hand and am getting slowly but progressively less
coordinated.

Since Feb. of this year, I was in a 6-month double blind study of
Riluzole.  Entered into a 2-year period of taking the real Riluzole 10
days ago but have not noticed any good nor bad effects yet.

I would like to know of your experience with Mirapex by postings to the
list, or privately by e-mail if others on the list are not interested.

Bob Baker         [log in to unmask]         Houston, TX