hi hilary

you wrote, in part:
>This is very difficult for me to reply to, as it deals with stuff I
>don't often let myself think about.  ... If BUrt wouldn't have got
>the cancer when he did, i don't know what I wouuld have done.
>Maybe I would have left him, for the sake of the children.  But
>I couldn't abandon that poor sick man..... there are times when
>I regard that cancer as a blessing - and that is one of the
>hardest things I have ever had to say.....

i believe that i am here to learn
that every thing that happens to me is given to me to learn from
that i am tested according to my abilities at the time
that i have agreed to the curriculum
somewhere in the past
in my soul

regarding a painful event/situation as a blessing
thus can come easily to me
if i let it
because all of it
painful or joyful
is given to me to learn from
to grow with

i can receive joyful events with open arms
i can receive painful events with open arms
if i so choose

learning how to make that choice
is a tough one but do-able

much love

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson