 Dennis,
      I evidently missed your post asking about support groups in Orange
County so I don't know if you live anywhere near Newport Beach where we live.
We attend a weekly group at Hoag Hospital run by the local branch of NPF, and
we attend a monthly group at Oasis Senior Center run by COPS(Children of
Parkinsons). Both  these organizations run many groups in the Southern
California area, and you should probably contact them for more information.
NPF at Hoag is 800-641-4624and COPS is 619-773-5628. In spite of its name,
COPS is an organization for both patients and caregivers and it raises funds
specifically for respite relief for caregivers. The person you want to speak
to at NPF is Mignone Trenary and at COPS it's Jo Rosen. I hope I meet you soon
at one of these meetings. Do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need
any more information.
Barbara Smith, cg/Ken/17