It is anazing the things that can happen through ignorance..
And now , in retrospect, I shudder.
About 10 years ago, I was taking lsdepryl and my then neurologist
thought that an mao inibitor - I  forget which - might improve things
even more.  She gave me a list of things not  to eat.At the same time,
my child was put on a diet to help prevent migraines. Bu the way, I was
also taking prozac....  Well, one day, out of sheer bad habit, as I was
clearing the dishes after lunch, I noticed my child hadn't finished his
cheese - the sort that was allowed on his diet. Momentarily confusing
the two diets, I automatically helped myself to this really small piece
of cheese- about the size of a thuinbnail.  A couple of hours later I
was in agony - I have never experienced pain in my head to equal that
pain,  and I had my 6 year old son call 911. I thought I was having a
stroke or something - and I completely forgot about the cheese.  In the
ambulance, I remembered .... and so when I got to the hospital, and saw
the emergency room doctor (they swung me right in without going through
triage) -  he decided that it was not an emergency after all, that the
cheese plus MAO inhibitor was to blame - and all I needed was a pain
killer -- DEMEROL!!!!!!
With that combination, I  have no idea why I am alive today. If I
believed in Him, I would say the Lord had his reasons - Maybe He is
trying to tell me something. Or maybe its all part of that great big
joke we call life?

Hilary BLue