I am asking you all to exercise a bit of restraint about posting messages
on either of these two subjects.  Once again, the parkinsn list was shut
down because we had exceeded our quota of messages.  Any messages to or
from Ken should be 'off list'....Ken has been a valuable contributor to
this list in the past and will, I hope, continue to contribute.  But, I
think, enough is enough.

There are probably discussion lists, bulletin boards and chat rooms where
the 'terrorist thread' is appropriate and welcome.  On this list, the
only enemy is Parkinson's.  Our members from all over the world battle
Parkinson's each and every day.  In this respect, we are all united.

So folks, let's focus on outwitting and outlasting our own particular
enemy in our own little corner of cyberspace.

(Has anyone noticed that I tend to get a bit cranky when my day starts at
6:30 am and I'm back on the computer after midnight?  Maybe that's
why my pd symptoms seem so much worse today.)

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing