Hello e-mail family,

  Is there anyone out there who likes the lyrics to Madonna's music,
after she had a child,  besides me?  Maybe the younger members of our
list, or the children of listmembers are fans?

  If Madonna could be reached somehow, perhaps by the YOUNG ONSET
Parkinson's community, and by the YOUNGER caregivers --imagine the money
that could be raised for us.

  And in general, there MUST be some famous stars with PARENTS with PD.
Or a brother or sister...

There MUST be an actor or actress who can promote our cause.  Muhammad
and Lonnie Ali seem to be the ONLY "famous" people helping us.

What do we need to do to "sign up" a team of stars like the AIDS
activists have done? Ideas??

Ivan Suzman
48/12,  and worsening
Portland  Maine