During my pregnancies I had severe cramps in the calves- it was so severe
that it woke me up from sleep.  The doc said that one possible  thing that
could alleviate this was adding calcium- so I ate thru 5 tums each day...
Also, he said that doing calf stretches just before bed...
(and the 2 ways I know are standing on the edge of a step with your heel
off the step and leaning forward against the wall with UR heels off
the ground.. and both seem really dicey if you have PD..)..
When the cramps woke me up, he said to stand up with my fett
flat on a cold floor- so I had to run to the bathroom to stand on the lino
there- the massage also hurt.

abi (whose Dad has PD and is 73/4)