I've tried a couple times previously, to get messages out to Madonna,
Christopher Reeves, Annette Funicello (has MS), Marie Osmond (brother has
MS), and others, to enlist their help in pushing for the Udall Bill, and
even most recently, their participation in our prayer day.  Don't know if
any of them ever got their messages, but maybe if they get enough of them
we'd eventually hear back?  On one of the internet search engines, it has a
special area where you can search for famous people.  That's how I located a
couple of them.  I'm thinking of sending Opra maybe a letter with some of my
thoughts on PD (and the environment) and see what she thinks.  I'd love to
get on her show and stir up some controversy on pesticides, etc.

Wendy