The following article was found in Women magazine current issue.

Edmond Safra, 66 the distinguished international banker, has just disclosed in
a news relwease that he has had Parkinson's disease for several years.
However....He and his beautiful wife, Lily, are stars of the international
set, and the parties they give at their art-filled Fifth Ave apartment and
their magnificent estate, LaLeopolda, in the south of France, are nothing
short of dazzling.
Safra owns 27 percent of Republic New ..... He is in every way a  splendid
man, so it is no suprise that he is launching a foundation supporting research
intp Parkinson's disease starting with $ $50,000,000 in funding from his
family. While he manages his condition, diet and exercise, it should be cheer
him to know that his friends and associates who admire him all over the world
wish him the best

I am truly sorry this gentlemen has joined our ranks but his stature among the
moneyed crowded can  certainly be a shot in the arm for our research needs.

Dale Severance