Let us hope that the $50 million is in form of a trust or endowment that will
have the lump sum investment and that what will be spent is the income from
this money. Most folks are not born into this lump sum endowment.....we hope
that money management skills have been well honed in this gentleman's affairs
and that we will benefit from the wise advise that he has been given in the
past and will undoubtedly receive (both solicited and unsolicited) in the
future.
Unless he is one of Warren Buffet's initial investors......he has probably
amassed this fortune with the expert advice of someone (or maybe he trusted
old Warren B. to do it all for him.)
Rita