Awwwwwwwwww don't worry about the picture thing Ken ... Maybe we should run
a pole here with a grand prize for the person who has never made a mistake.
We could offer safly, I bet a Million Dollars for the first mistake free
person in the world. Think of the press coverage us PWP would get. I bet we
could even get the Pope to designate a Saint Parkie. Keep making mistakes
and your fellow human here will do the same. Let this be out new motto "NO
SAINTHOOD HERE"

Terry