Dear Judith:  I don't know what happended unless it was the attachment but I
sent an email to the list.  Now I have brave to know that not everyone reads
my post, but this one was (hang on)  a PD Post.  If you remember about my
discolored, swollen, feet/ankles and legs I went back to Rush Presbeterian Stl
Lukes Medical Center in Chicago.  I had gone there in Jan 98 and was
diagnosed.  The Dr died 2 months later.  I have a new Dr.  Katie Kompoliti
from Italy.  I have all the faith I need now.  She looked at my legs and said
you have a drug overdose.  She has redone my meds, gave me some ideas of what
to expect.  I was somewhat confused when she said in heavy Italian accent, my
Parkinson's looks fine.  I know what she meant.  I do like her, she made me
feel like someone cared about my health.  I have asked her to continue to be
my doctor.  I have to drive (not me) to Chicago about 250 miles about every
3-4 months.  I don't think that will bother me since I know I am getting good
care.
It was the Permax that I am overdosing with.  Local dr just upped it from .75
to 3.0 over a 2 month period.  So, maybe my legs will stop looking like they
do.
Thanks for your concern
TTFN
Gina