You might all remember Gina C posting (or maybe it was someone else)
that they received an email from a Gina with a porn offering - we
recd. something similar at our home email account.  And we're receiving
more of similar emails.  I think it is all because I replied to the first
one asking to take us off the list.. (this was the one where people got
scammed several 100 $$ when they tried to get the 'viewer'- it dropped
your connection and dialled a 900 number or some such thing..).

It is so hard not to respond to junk like this, but never ever reply to
something like this.

abi