--=====================_6830267==_.ALT

Brenda -
        I subscribed 3 days ago and have received ~300 responses from this
hyperactive group.  Far too many to process, but much good information.
        I have discovered the "filter" routine on my Eudora email package
and it
saves me both time and irritation.  I set up a Mailbox named "PD", then
filtered all messages from

        "Parkinson's Information Exchange" <[log in to unmask]

and sent them to this box.  Now, none of the PD messages appear on my "work
screen".  I review these messages at my leisure.
        Next, I'm trying to filter all non-PD and humor messages so that they
are sent directly to trash.  Someday, when I have more time, I'll remove that
filter and enjoy the laughs and good will they represent.
        If it's not too late, I suggest that you investigate your filter
routine
before unsubscribing.
Regards,  Bill
+++++++++++++

At 01:04 PM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Please remove me from this list.  Some of the information is wonderful, but
>there are just too many messages everyday.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Brenda E. Clement

--=====================_6830267==_.ALT

Brenda -<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I
subscribed 3 days ago and have received ~300 responses from this
hyperactive group.&nbsp; Far too many to process, but much good
information.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I have
discovered the &quot;filter&quot; routine on my Eudora email package and
it saves me both time and irritation.&nbsp; I set up a Mailbox named
&quot;PD&quot;, then filtered all messages from <br>
Information Exchange&quot; &lt;[log in to unmask]<br>
of the PD messages appear on my &quot;work screen&quot;.&nbsp; I review
these messages at my leisure.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Next, I'm
trying to filter all non-PD and humor messages so that they are sent
directly to trash.&nbsp; Someday, when I have more time, I'll remove that
filter and enjoy the laughs and good will they represent.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>If it's
not too late, I suggest that you investigate your filter routine before
unsubscribing.<br>
Regards,&nbsp; Bill<br>
+++++++++++++<br>
At 01:04 PM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:<br>
&gt;Please remove me from this list.&nbsp; Some of the information is
wonderful, but<br>
&gt;there are just too many messages everyday.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Thank you.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Brenda E. Clement<br>