Ivan, believe me, I am as much a peace lover as you, I hate the thought of
innocent lives being lost.  On the other hand, when the other side starts, and
we don't react properly, many MORE lives will be lost.  Regardless of
Clinton's misadventures, I think he knew he had to take the actions he did
today.  I am sure he also considered it might not be taken well by his
political enemies.  He may be careless, but I do not think he is stupid.  I am
sure they can find enough money to cure PD, buy fans for people who are dying
from the heat, and still keep our borders secure.  And STILL have money left
over.  The problem is not having the money, it is getting it moved to the
right pigeonhole.  Remember, one hundred million dollars divided into the
population of this country, is less than 50 cents per person!