i had asked ken to send a pic ken brian gave some good advice put lot can,t
do that way so if you email pic might help pjg golly i for set any how that
is shortest way to send. not tit gif or any of the 34 other ways to do it.
i have a program that can change them i use x tree gold not Norton. any
body that has 95 can read attachments if the know where they go to to. use
programs to find it brian can may be able to explain it. i saw where it
went. mine went to qaicomm-eudora/kenbra2 i to could not read kenbar2 but
will change it to gif and use x tree gold my program is gws. if i sent it
out it would take 3hrs for you to get it. i get some that takes 8hr to
receive so my pcu is tried up for 8hrs so don,t blame him. honest mistake i
can not get winmail6.dat lot sent them to me. have yet to learn how. so
attachmentss can be read if you u know how. 95 is a help. stay away from
bios can really goof up b.p. i all so had to change my setting no mem. was
going to by more but like you i found out how to get more post. lolo so
folks pick on this good,looking,young,old man of 74/30 boy do i love this
list. when help is need it there for you. i love kidding that all so goes on.

                                  74/30 LIMA,OH
                                  2440 LAKEWOOD-45805

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-52