Funny! Funny! Funny!

This post has convinced me that even though I speak and write 'Merican,
from henceforth, as a PWP, I shall have a tremour (even though my spell
checker doesn't recognize it) rather than a tremor. Seems so much more
refined and genteel, don't you think. Thanks Peter for converting me.
Maybe I should get my own personal copy of Fowler's. (Man, he sure used
some big words didn't he?)