Well, had I had ANY idea one could get pd at age 25 (or less), and that I
was in any way susceptible, I definitely never would have taken it
(compazine).   I was in college at the time of the reaction, so the thought
never entered my head.  Later, when they were trying to figure out what I
had, I looked up my  symptoms in some old medical reference book my parents
had at home.  Well, I was led directly to the section on pd, but when I read
the description, it said that it was a disease of the elderly.  Otherwise,
it fit the bill exaclty.  So I figured, well, that can't be what I've got
cuz I'm not elderly.  Little did I know. ....  Surprise!

Wendy