Dear All,

On October 14, 1998 the TV show "Chicago Hope" (CBS?) will air an episode
during which a patient undergoes the implantation of a deep brain
stimulator for tremor.  My company sent an engineer down to LA to advise
about microelectrode recording.  The feedback that I got was that it was
sort of realistic, but that the TV surgery only took about 5 minutes!
 Anyway, I just thought that I would pass the information along.

Thank you to those who looked at and commented on the "Patient Information"
section of our web site.  We are doing some alterations (yes, the guy at
the start will be gone) so please check it out in a couple of days.

Andy Blatz