Sir Ken:  I know you say you are the President, and that is OK.  I would
rather be the Director of R & D.  I would love that.  Keep the camara off of
my staff and I and you will have no image problem.  Now the idea you had about
putting chainsaws at the end of a arm.  I have found the chainsaws functions
much better if you remove the lower part of the arm, also known as the
forearm.  Then attach the Chainsaw at that point and volie.  We don't do both
we only do one arm.  That way ordinary functions can still be maintained.
And writing is still within the persons power.  Eating and some computer
keying.
I do have a request for my office.  As we have tried to perfect the Chainsaw
Buddy my desk has taken the toil.  I am requesting a new desk, new couch, new
lavatory, new door, and if you could have the wood around my window replaced
before winter.

I am sure as you wander through the building you may see a few more items that
are in need of fixing.  If you wish a list, I can get that for you.

I do believe that the working partnership is a sound one.  I do my best
working late at night and very early morning.  And as I don't like to be
disturbed I would ask that you honor that.

Also, Ken did I ever tell you that I suffer with Bi-Polar Manic Depression.  I
also Rapid Cycle?  Well, just wanted you to know.

Later Partner.  Your's for a one armed tomorrow.
Gina