Oh I am all for fighting terrorists.  THe point is, what is a
terrorist?  A terrorist, I believe, kills indiscriminately.  A terrorist
wrecks the lives of innocent people, breaks up families, creates havoc,
and contentiion.
Well, in that  case I have a terrorist living in my house.  A terrorist
that is destroying my family, that is alienating my children, that is
preventing me from parenting adequatelyu.  A terrorist that is disguised
as a foster care worker coming to take away my children. A terrorist
that comes to bed with me at night and prevents me frmm sleeping. A
terrorist who destroys the normal smooth running of my home, and ties it
all to a medicine cycle. A terrorist who sets my arms flailing, so that
I hit an innocent child in the face. It does not take the FBI to find
out who that terrorist is. Take a bow Mr Parkinson.
And this terrorist has destroyed more lives thana a few hundred in east
Africa, more injuries than a few thousand.

 NO, I am not belittling the tragedy that happened. My double heritage
would never allow me to do that! I am merely trying to put things in
some sort of perspective.  Mr Clinton had no problem funding the strike
against the alleged perpertrators of the East African tragedy. But why
is it so difficult to fight the terrorists in our own back yard?  Why is
it so difficult to get the funding to fight the war against
Parkinson's..  After all there exists a law, passed last November,
called  the Udall Bill ( remember?) that states  that a certain sum of
money be allocated for research in PD .  Where is it? Why are we
allowing it to slip from our grasp?
Come on, Members of Congress.  Its not enough to double funding for NIH.
We want whats been promised to us. So go ahead, vote in favor of HR4274
- and earmark that money for Parkinsons.

And keep the terrorists from our door.

Hilary Blue