Peter hasn't had the back pain, but I suspect Gina may be right that it is
PD related. We were told that his chest pains, which seemed like angiuna,
were caused by the rigidity of PD.  But of course, it is safe to check out
other possibilities before assuming everything is PD related, as with the
test Gina had..

>Hi Bruce:  I happened to come accross your questions about the low back pain.
>Off and on I have suffered with a very low back pain.  I checked back on some
>Dr bills and found this backpain.  About 10 years ago, I had it so bad, I was
>admitted to the local hospital.  I arrived at a very different angle.  But was
>hurt that I couldn't stand, sit, lay down, nothing.  I was kept in the
>hospital for a week.  They ran every test they could think of.  No luck, they
>(drs) had not a clue.  I am now wondering because as I stated it was off and
>on.  And no one could figure it out.  I still have the back pain.  I have a
>feeling it goes along with PD.
>Oh well
>TTFN
>Gina