From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Friday, August 21, 1998 1:16 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Ken's attachment

To Bob D. Camilla F. and anyone else who may not have seen my earlier apology:
I really am sorry for the mistake I made, sending an attachment to the list,
when it was meant to go only to one individual.  I realized what I had done
too late to stop the process.  It will not happen again. [log in to unmask]